You’ve heard it time and again, the early bird gets the worm. Now, I’m not much of a worm fan or an early bird but studies continue to show that early risers achieve more. I’m constantly reading about the schedules of CEOs and one consistency is that they all get up early. Just what exactly are they doing at those ungodly hours? Lifehacker
1. Wake up, work out. It seems that successful people work out in the morning. It doesn’t matter what they do, getting early cardio work in ensures pushing it off and provides energy for the day.
ing. It’ll help wake up your body, and prep you for your day.P
2. Cartography. Successful people use the early morning hours to plan and prioritize their day.
3. Eat a Healthy Breakfast. This makes sense for everyone but waking up earlier ensures that you aren’t rushed out the door and forced to grab some jumbo muffin or the like.
4. Meditation. Doing some sort of mental relaxation or visualization tends to make for more focused thought and decision making.
5. Move that weight. Successful people do that one overwhelming task that we tend to put off and have weigh on us all day early in the morning when there is mental and physical energy. This helps ensure smoother sailing throughout the day.
I don’t think there are many things here that seem surprising. Knowing and doing are two verrrrrry different things. Why not set the clock a bit earlier tomorrow and try one to improve your morning habits.