We’re often inspired to change and grow, but what happens next? The inspiration fades and we’re right back where we started from. Noted inspirational speaker Charlie Harary is well aware of this phenomenon, so he created a free 10
To install this valuable information into your long term memory, we suggest the following steps:
1. Spend 5 minutes reading through the InfoGraphic below
2. Watch the 3 Minutes to Change, Grow & Be Great video
3. Listen to the Change Audio Course by Charlie Harary
4. Review the InfoGraphic and the 3 Minutes to Change, Grow & Be Great video
We have the ability to change and be inspired by seeing who we can be. We can develop the mindset to take control, to focus, to build a strong want, to realize our power and to set big goals. We can build the habits of success that lead to growth one day at a time.
We can truly Change, Grow and Be Great.
Here’s a summary
1. Inspiration provides the motivation.
2. Mentality creates the mindset.
3. Actions are the practical steps.
And 9 key concepts:
1. We know we have the ability to change.
2. The purpose of inspiration is to see who we can be.
3. Taking responsibility for our lives gives us control.
4. Our focus creates our reality.
5. We need to build a strong want to change.
6. Our power to change is unbounded.
7. Setting big goals provides ongoing inspiration.
8. Change comes by building habits of success.
9. We should focus on growing one day at a time.