It’s a known fact that Happiness is a Warm Puppy, but some of us live in no-dogs-allowed residences, so we need another route to that sometimes elusive emotional state. Thankfully, the team at Pursuit of Happiness has put together 7 Happiness Habits to help us along.
Here’s a brief rundown of the happy habits:
1) Relationships: Try to develop a close relationship with one or more people.
2) Caring: Volunteer or simply care for others on a consistent basis.
3) Exercise: Regular exercise has been associated with improved mental well-being.
4) Flow: Get deeply involved in a goal, or challenging activity to experience the joyful state called “flow”.
5) Spiritual Engagement and Meaning: There is a close link between spiritual practice and happiness.
6) Strengths and Virtues: The happiest people use their unique strengths and virtues for a greater good.
7) Positive Mindset: Optimism and Gratitude: Grateful people have been shown to have greater positive emotion.
Research has shown that we can increase our happiness with positive attitudes and actions. So enhance your happiness today by heading over to the Pursuit of Happiness and give their article a read.
You can also keep your eyes our for our next video called 3 Minutes to Authentic Happiness.